|SEF MEETING (full meeting)||Early bird (March 1st - May 1st, 2018)||Regular (from May 2nd, 2018)|
|SEF, SEFF and Other society Senior member||400 € »||475 € »|
|SEF, SEFF and Other society Junior member (Up to 35)||230 € »||300 € »|
|Senior non-Society member||500 € »||575 € »|
|Junior non-Society member (Under 35)||295 € »||360 € »|
|SEFF MEETING (From June 21st - 16:45 to June 22nd 17:00)||Early bird (March 1st - May 1st, 2018)||Regular (from May 2nd, 2018)|
|SEFF member||100 € »||125 € »|
|Non member||150 € »||175 € »|
- Attendance to scientific and poster sessions, conference documentation, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome event and Tapas Route.
- Gala dinner is not included in the registration fee. It will 50 € extra cost
- SEFF MEETING includes from june 21st at 16:45 to June 22nd at 17:00
RESERVE AND TERMS
CONGRESOS SANT YAGO will not accept telephone reservations.
Registration must be done by filling in the ONLINE FORM through the website sef2018.com.
Full paymet is required to receive the confirmation receipt
The paymet must be made on Euros. Payment options as follows:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to the bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: Once you choose this method of payment, you will receive the necessary data from our bank account to make the payment.
Concept for bank Transfer: Name Surname – SEF congress 2018
IBAN ES76 2080 0314 3430 4001 9246
ADDRESS: Av. de Rosalía de Castro, 89, 15706 Santiago de Compostela, La Coruña
Once payment is received, CONGRESOS SANT YAGO will send to you the confirmation receipt.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations or changes must be sent to CONGRESOS SANT YAGO by email to email@example.com
- Cancellations received up to May 10th 2018, deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to May 20th 2018, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after May 21th 2018.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.